So, there IS going to be a House Of The Undying scene!? FINALLY! I hate how HBO has had a rollercoaster of fucks with how things are played out in the book. I’m glad they’re doing what they are.. (To an extent) George R.R. Martin has been involved with the directing of the whole thing, so it’s all his choice.
I disagree with the following:
- Tywin Lannister & Arya match up.. .We’re supposed to not like the dude.. Not only that, but Arya serves Weese… And He’s no where to be found. He’s not the second person to be killed. I wanted that scene (Not a spoiler seriously, it would have already happened already)
- I get what they’re doing with Shae, but I like the show version of Shae better than the book version. Shae is more of a skanky/whiny girl who doesn’t like to take orders.
- Dany, I think her character is quite annoying.. She’s now beginning to bother me ” I DON’T TRUST PEOPLE!” ” I’M ON MY OWN!” ” GET OUT MY FACE!” but in the book she’s more down to earth about things. I’m happy that they’re going to the house of undying. Although in the book she had her dragons on her shoulder and they guided her through. I’m expecting something epic at the end of her story for season 2.
- Theon, FUCK YOU! Even though I know your secret and what happens with all that jazz… I hate you. Always and forever!
- The whole Jamie Lanister and cousin convo never took place and his escape never happened like that.. I guess they wanted to have Jamie put in some more of a cool look to him. I get why they put that as a scene. I guess HBO wanted to have a cool cliff hanger.
Other than that, the minor differences are okay with me.
Oh, people who haven’t read the books. You’re entertaining me with your tears! AHAHAH!